Regina I. Edwards is the Owner and Managing Attorney of Edwards Family Law. Ms. Edwards has been practicing law since 2001.
Ms. Edwards has 15 years of complex family law litigation experience.
When Ms. Edwards is not passionately representing her clients, Ms. Edwards enjoys traveling to different countries. She has traveled to more than 30 countries and speaks three languages.
She also enjoys reading, watching football, running, yoga, hiking and camping and spending time with family and friends.
- Tulane Law School, New Orleans, Louisiana
- J.D. – May, 2001
- North Carolina Central University, Durham, North Carolina
- B.A. (Magna Cum Laude) – May, 1998
- Major: Political Science
- Minor: Spanish
- Minor: French
- Nuts & Bolts of Family Law – Case Law Updates, State Bar of Georgia Family Law Section, August 22, 2008
- Nuts & Bolts of Family Law – Case Law Updates, State Bar of Georgia Family Law Section, November 15, 2008
Honors and Awards
- Georgia Super Lawyers 2017 Rising Star In Family Law
- Pro Bono Service Award, 2008 – Present
- Pro Bono Service Award, 2007
- Pro Bono Service Award, 2006
Please call or email us today.